The temporarily installed suspended access equipment is multipurpose and highly efficient construction machinery applicable to work at heights. It is a substitute of traditional scaffold used for exterior wall construction, decoration, cleaning and maintenance of high-rising buildings, such as mortaring, decorating walls with mosaic, painting, fixing windows and cleaning etc. It is also ideal for applications such as installation of elevators, the welding of seagoing ship in ship building industry, cleaning of oil-based paint, big-size tanks, high chimneys, bridges and large dams. This equipment is accord with the national standard GB19155-2003. It’s easy in operation and maintenance.
ZLP series suspended access equipment consists of the hoist, suspended platform, safety lock, suspension mechanism, working wire rope, safety wire rope and electric control system.
The suspended mechanism is the heavy-duty steel frame structure erected at top of working profile as the supporting equipment, bearing the rated and the load of the platform. Each suspended access equipment takes two sets of suspension mechanism.
The suspended platform welded with profiled steel pipes. The parts can be jointed with bolts and nuts. The length of the standard section is 2.5m or 2.0m. The balustrade on the working side is 1.08m high and the balustrade on the back side is 1.18m. The floor has anti-slip strips.
The hoist usually consists of electromagnetic brake motor, centrifugal speed limiter, dual speed reduction system and pulling rope system etc. The hoist adopts type “α” crawling and rising mechanism. The hoist is provided with automatic rope feeding function, and operators just need to insert wire rope into the inlet of the hoist.
Safety lock is a separate mechanical unit that can automatically lock safety wire rope when the working wire rope is broken or suspended platform tilts to its limits. There are two kinds of safety lock. Anti-proof safety lock or centrifugal speed-limit safety lock should be used according to different shape suspended platform.
5.Electric control system
The electric control system consists of electric control box, electromagnetic braking motor and handle switch etc. The upward and downward movement or suspended platform is controlled by two electromagnetic braking motors.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Hydraulic freight elevators, lift d...
- Lift technology in the future is ho...
- Weak lift to rise or rise to do
- How the maintenance of hydraulic lifts
- Features of arm lift platform
- Mobile lift applications and method...
- Daily maintenance of forklifts
- Introduction to dust control sprayers
- Test of tower crane
- Tower crane equipment characteristics
- Huake Machinery at Canton Fair
- Install the suspended platform prec...
- Requirements for use of mast climbi...
- Use of mast climbing work platform
- Requirements of Building Hoist befo...
- TDT Suspended Platform performance ...
- Must pay attention during the weldi...
- The operating environment of mast c...
- Maintenance of Building Hoist
- Safety Regulations about Suspended ...